- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- Pepper Steak Stir Fry (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pepper Steak Stir Fry (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Carrie Faith.
1 pound sirloin tips, cut in serving-size pieces
2 tablespoons oil
1 chopped yellow onion
5 chopped green onions
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup broth
2 cans (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes
2 large green bell peppers, sliced in rings
1 red pepper, sliced in rings
2 tablespoons cornstarch
¼ cup cold water
1-2 tablespoons VH lite soy sauce
Cook oil, garlic and meat on high heat for 5 minutes. Add yellow onion. Cook until meat is done. Put all ingredients (expect cornstarch) in a large pot or wok. Cook until peppers are soft. Add cornstarch slowly. Cook until thick.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).