- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Chicken and Peach Salsa (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Chicken and Peach Salsa (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from "Carriefaith" in the Gluten-Free Forum.
1-2 cups of water
1 package of chicken cut up for a stir fry
5 peaches, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
2-3 cloves of garlic
cilantro leaves to taste
optional (1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice)
pepper to taste
Cook chicken, garlic, and ½ of the red onion in the water until the chicken is done. I like to let the meat sit in the juices for a while. Place all other ingredients including the other ½ of the red onion in a bowl. Mix cooked ingredients with uncooked ingredients. Serve.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).