- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- Turkey Stir Fry (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Turkey Stir Fry (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from "Carriefaith" in the Gluten-Free Forum.
2 cups cooked turkey
4 cups broccoli
1 red pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
5 green onions, diced
4-5 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons chili sauce (Thai Kitchen)
2 tablespoon fish sauce (Thai Kitchen)
2 cups cooked basmatti rice
2 tablespoons olive oil
Cook vegetables, cloves, oil, and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon fish sauce on high heat until the vegetables are tender. Add turkey and cook until the turkey is warm. Add rice and the rest of the soy sauce and fish sauce. Add chili sauce. Mix and Serve.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).