- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Parmesan Cheese Coating for Pork Chops, Chicken Breasts or Fish (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Parmesan Cheese Coating for Pork Chops, Chicken Breasts or Fish (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Nickey Winter.
1 cup parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs, beaten lightly
Mix cheese and garlic powder together. Dip your meat into the beaten eggs and then in to the cheese mixture 2 times. Sauté in olive oil until meat is done. Because the cheese is salty no other salt is needed.
Leftovers can be cut up and used in salad.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).