- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pie & Pie Crust Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from ‘Sweetfudge” in the Gluten-Free Forum.
One 15 ounce can pumpkin
One 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Put baking cups (liners) into a muffin/cupcake pan.
3. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into each cup about until about ¾ full.
5. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).