- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Green Bean Casserole (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Green Bean Casserole (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Beth Jacobs.
Mix 2 packages of Lipton Cup O Soup, Chicken Flavor (gluten-free when posted) together with ½ teaspoon Xanthan gum and Stir well.
Heat ½ cup water and ¾ cup milk to boiling and add soup mix. Stir well and cool.
Drain 3 cans green beans or equivalent amount of fresh or frozen beans , drain 2 cans mushrooms and sauté lightly in a pan. Add the soup mix to the beans and mushrooms. Top with crushed potato chips or toasted almonds. Cover and heat until bubbly.
This will serve about 6 people.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).