- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Pineapple Cake #2 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pineapple Cake #2 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Diane Ebert.
2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
3 teaspoons baking soda
20 oz. can crushed pineapple - juice and all.
Stir in bowl. Put in 9” x 13” pan. Cook 40 min until done to the touch. Let cool (one could just sprinkle the top of the cake with powdered sugar it is really sweet). Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
8 oz. cream cheese
½ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon milk
2 cups Powdered Sugar
Mix and frost the cake.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).