- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Enchilada Sauce #3 (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Enchilada Sauce #3 (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2 Tablespoons margarine
2 Tablespoons corn starch
1½ to 2 cups water
2 chicken bullion cubes (or salted chicken broth)
1 to 2 Tablespoons chili powder
¼ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon cumin
Melt margarine in a sauce pan. Stir in corn starch. Add water (and bullion), or chicken broth. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Stir constantly.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).