- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Guhlia in the Gluten-Free Forum.
3 oz. chipped dried beef
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons white rice flour
2 cups milk
Black pepper to taste
Melt butter in frying pan on medium heat. Add beef and sauté for 5 minutes. Slowly sift in rice flour while whisking gently. Add milk very slowly to avoid clumping. If you like thinner creamed chipped beef you may want to add 2½ cups of milk. Add black pepper to taste. Serve over gluten free toast.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).