In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
* Subscribe to the Gluten-Free Food & Drug SmartLists to have the latest mainstream gluten-free product & drug information.
* Order Scott-Free newsletter today and get four new issues over the next year, plus free on-line back issues.
o Celiac Disease Newsletter
+ Preview back issues of Scott-Free
* The following new article was added to the Celiac Disease Diagnosis, Testing & Treatment section:
o AT-1001 May Be Effective Treatment for Celiac Disease
o NU206 (R-spondin1) Drug Shows Promise in Treating Colitis and Celiac Disease
* The following new article was added to the Gluten-Free Grains and Flours section:
o Study Confirms Wheat-free Sorghum Food Products Safe for Celiac Patients
The following new article was added to the Celiac Disease Information - Summary / Overview section:
o Alternatives to the Gluten Free Diet: Are We There Yet? By Michelle Pietzak, MD
* The following new article was added to the Celiac Disease & Gluten Intolerance Research section:
o Phenotyping of Intraepithelial Lymphocytes (IELs) Proves to be a Useful Test in Intestinal Pathology
* The following new recipes have been added to the Gluten-Free Recipes section:
o Grilled Fish Tostadas with Pineapple-jicama Salsa (Gluten-Free)
o Garlic Naan - Indian Flat Bread (Gluten-Free)
o Beef Jerky (Gluten-Free)
o White Bean Hummus with Garlic (Gluten-Free)
* The Celiac Disease in the Media section always has up-to-date links to media articles regarding celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
* You are invited to use our sites free, and very popular Celiac Disease Message Board/Forum and Calendar.