- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Follow-Up to the Catassi Study - Scandinavia
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Colin, et al, published a follow-up study to the Catassi (Ceeliac Disease in the Year 2000: Exploring the Iceberg - University of Ancona, Italy) in the Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology - 28(7):595-8, 1993, which demonstrated that approximately one third of the patients from the Catassi Study who had raised
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).