- Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders
- Casein / Cows Milk Intolerance and Celiac Disease
- The Provocation Test in Children with Cow-Milk Protein and Gluten Intolerance: Evaluation of the Clinical Response and Lesions in the Mucous Membrane of the Small Intestine
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The Provocation Test in Children with Cow-Milk Protein and Gluten Intolerance: Evaluation of the Clinical Response and Lesions in the Mucous Membrane of the Small Intestine
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
TI- Proba prowokacyjna u dzieci z nietolerancja
biaLek mleka krowiego i glutenu: ocena reakcji
klinicznych i zmian w bLonie sluzowej jelita cienkiego.
AU- Kaczmarski M
CS- Kliniki Chorob Zakaznych Dzieci AM w BiaLymstoku.
JN- Pol Tyg Lek; 45 (8-9) p161-5
PY- Feb 19-26 1990
AB- Provocation test (re-introduction of the noxious protein) was carried out in two groups of patients: (a) with intolerance to the cow-milk proteins (41 children) treated with milk-free diet for 6-24 months, and (b) with gluten intolerance (26 children) treated with gluten-free diet for 6-36 months. The following parameters were compared: type and frequency of the clinical symptoms seen in these patients prior to the introduction of allergen-free diet. Moreover, the type of observed morphological changes in the small intestine
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).