- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Dietary Proteins in Human Milk
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Proteins ingested by mother can appear in the breast milk. There is well known disease in breast fed babies called eosinophilic colitis, which causes eosinophilic infiltration in the large intestine of the babies and clinically presents as rectalpeptides in Human milk. Studies on this have been done by Dr. Reichelt.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
- Lisa Lewis on Autism, Casein and Celiac Disease
- Associated Factors of Protracted Diarrhea
- The Provocation Test in Children with Cow-Milk Protein and Gluten Intolerance: Evaluation of the Clinical Response and Lesions in the Mucous Membrane of the Small Intestine
- Quantitative Estimation of Cellular Infiltration of the Small Intestinal Mucosa in Children with Cow's Milk and Gluten Intolerance