- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pie & Pie Crust Recipes
- Cranberry Orange Mousse (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cranberry Orange Mousse (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from “Snowfeet1.”
1 bag cranberries (12 oz.)
¾ cup sugar
1 teaspoon grated orange zest
¼ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
1 cups heavy whipping cream
Rinse and pick over cranberries and place in a large saucepan. Add sugar and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, until cranberries have burst and the mixture has a thick jam-like consistency. Cool.
Rub through a strainer to remove skins. Stir in zest, orange juice, liqueur, and mix thoroughly. Whip cream and fold into cranberry puree. Place mousse in bowl or wine glasses or place in a serving bowl. Decorate with whipped cream before serving if desired.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).