- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Indian and Middle Eastern Recipes
- Chicken Curry (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Chicken Curry (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Michelle RB in the Gluten-Free Forum.
4 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon corriander
2 minced garlic cloves
1 large onion diced
1 chicken breast diced
1 pack rice noodles
Gluten-free soy sauce
1 red pepper (capsicum) de-seeded and diced
Brown chicken and onions in a pan. Add all of the spices with some hot water and cook the mix for about 10 minutes - add water if necessary so that it won't dry out. Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to packet instructions. Add red pepper to mix and let cook for about a minute, then drain the noodles and add to the curry pan and add soy sauce to taste. Mix well to coat noodles in curry sauce and serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).