Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 4 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Digestive Disease Week in San Diego California - Link to DDW.
- Alba Therapeutics Begins Phase IIb Trial for AT-1001- from “AT-1001 Shows Promise…,” by Jefferson Adams.
- Celiac Diagnosis Method Might Soon Change - from “Is It Time To Revise…,” by Jefferson Adams and “Should I Just Test Endomysial…,” by Scott Adams.
- Pin-Milled Flour - from “Pin Milled Flour…,” by Jefferson Adams. Take a look at a pin mill!
Membranes rich in mucous glands lining all body cavities or passages that communicate with the exterior that functions in protection, support, nutrient absorption, and secretion of mucus, enzymes, and salts (such as the alimentary, respiratory, and genitourinary tracts).'); return false">Mucosal Membrane Study Timeline:
- Apr 29, 2000 - Zonulin in Lancet.
- May 1, 2000 - UMM Medical Research Announcement.
- May 14, 2000 - Zonulin Connection Discovery.
- Feb 25, 2005 - Control of Zonulin Found Helpful.
- Nov 8, 2005 - AT-1001, The Zonulin Antagonist First Tests.
- May 19, 2008 - AT-1001 Clinical Trials.
- May 27, 2008 - AT-1001 Phase IIb Clinical Trials Open
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 42 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 41 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 40 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 39 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1