Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 4 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Digestive Disease Week in San Diego California - Link to DDW.
- Alba Therapeutics Begins Phase IIb Trial for AT-1001- from “AT-1001 Shows Promise…,” by Jefferson Adams.
- Celiac Diagnosis Method Might Soon Change - from “Is It Time To Revise…,” by Jefferson Adams and “Should I Just Test Endomysial…,” by Scott Adams.
- Pin-Milled Flour - from “Pin Milled Flour…,” by Jefferson Adams. Take a look at a pin mill!
- AT-1001; A Closer Look. A Zonulin and mucosal Membrane Study Timeline:
- Apr 29, 2000 - Zonulin in Lancet.
- May 1, 2000 - UMM Medical Research Announcement.
- May 14, 2000 - Zonulin Connection Discovery.
- Feb 25, 2005 - Control of Zonulin Found Helpful.
- Nov 8, 2005 - AT-1001, The Zonulin Antagonist First Tests.
- May 19, 2008 - AT-1001 Clinical Trials.
- May 27, 2008 - AT-1001 Phase IIb Clinical Trials Open
- AT-1001, Also Called Larazotide Acetate
- What Are Tight Junctions?
- Tight Junction Picture on Wikipedia
- Italian Cooking II, From “The Italian Cuisine,” Connie Sarros, Scott-Free Newsletter, Spring 2008.
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1