- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Mexican Spaghetti (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Mexican Spaghetti (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from “purple” in the Gluten-Free Forum.
1 - 8oz. box corn spaghetti
1 - 15oz. can pinto beans, drained
2 to 3 - 15 oz. cans flavored tomatoes (I used 1 can fire roasted w/garlic and 1 can w/green chilies)
½ to 1 cup frozen corn (I used the one w/ onions, peppers and beans)
leftover taco meat
left over taco toppings
Cook spaghetti according to package directions and keep warm. Heat taco meat and keep warm. Puree tomatoes and heat in a pan. Heat beans adding a bit of water. Add corn to the beans or heat separately.
Serve with leftover taco toppings on top and some broken chips too.
Tip: Fix extra taco stuff the day before with your tacos then this is really fast.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).