- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease, and since then it has become an invaluable resource to people worldwide who seek information about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
In 1998 I created The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore! which was also another Internet firstâit was the first gluten-free food site to offer a shopping cart-style interface, and the ability for people to order gluten-free products manufactured by many different companies at a single Web site.
I am also co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.
This recipe comes to us from Joan Harrington.
- Six cups frozen hash browns
- Two cups diced ham or sausage
- Four green onions, chopped, or dried onion
- One-half green pepper, diced
- Two cups cheddar cheese, grated
Layer this in the bottom of a greased 9"x13" pan, and pour this mixture over the top:
- Six eggs
- One quarter cup milk
- One quarter cup gluten-free sour cream
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).