- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I created The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Joan Harrington.
- Six cups frozen hash browns
- Two cups diced ham or sausage
- Four green onions, chopped, or dried onion
- One-half green pepper, diced
- Two cups cheddar cheese, grated
Layer this in the bottom of a greased 9"x13" pan, and pour this mixture over the top:
- Six eggs
- One quarter cup milk
- One quarter cup gluten-free sour cream
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).