Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 14 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Non-Celiacs Still Benefit From GF Diet from ““Non-Celiacs" Benefit from Gluten-free Diet" by Jefferson Adams
- Mass Screening Proves Celiac Statistics from “Mass Screening Proves Helpful in Spotting Celiac Disease”
- Splenoportal Hypertension from “Celiac Disease May Cause Idiopathic Portal Hypertension” by Jefferson Adams
Popular Topics on Celiac.com:
- Parkinson’s and Celiac? from “Is there a link…” by Wendy Cohan
- Blondie fruit bars from “Blondie Fruit Bars (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free)” by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1