Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 14 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Non-Celiacs Still Benefit From GF Diet from ““Non-Celiacs" Benefit from Gluten-free Diet" by Jefferson Adams
- Mass Screening Proves Celiac Statistics from “Mass Screening Proves Helpful in Spotting Celiac Disease”
- Splenoportal Hypertension from “Celiac Disease May Cause Idiopathic Portal Hypertension” by Jefferson Adams
Popular Topics on Celiac.com:
- Parkinson’s and Celiac? from “Is there a link…” by Wendy Cohan
- Blondie fruit bars from “Blondie Fruit Bars (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free)” by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1