Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 16 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Celiac and Crohn’s Linked? from “Why Some High-risk Individuals Develop Celiac Disease and Others Do Not”
- by Jefferson Adams
- Intestinal Inflammation and Genetic Damage from “First-ever Link Between Intestinal Inflammation and Systemic Chromosome Damage" by Jefferson Adams
- GF Diet Bad For The Health? from “Gluten-Free Diet May Lead to Poor Gut Health” by Kim Hopkins
- and “Can a Gluten-free Diet Damage Gut Bacteria?” by Jefferson Adams
- Quinoa the Amazing Golden Grain from “Quinoa the Amazing Gluten-Free Grain” by Jen Cafferty
- St Peter’s Sorgham Beer from “St Peters Gluten-Free Beer” by Scott Adams
- Easiest-Ever Fruit Crisp from “Easiest Ever Gluten-Free Fruit Crisp” by Wendy Cohan
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1