Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 16 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Celiac and Crohn’s Linked? from “Why Some High-risk Individuals Develop Celiac Disease and Others Do Not”
- by Jefferson Adams
- intestinal Inflammation and Genetic Damage from “First-ever Link Between Intestinal Inflammation and Systemic Chromosome Damage" by Jefferson Adams
- GF Diet Bad For The Health? from “Gluten-Free Diet May Lead to Poor Gut Health” by Kim Hopkins
- and “Can a Gluten-free Diet Damage Gut Bacteria?” by Jefferson Adams
- Quinoa the Amazing Golden Grain from “Quinoa the Amazing Gluten-Free Grain” by Jen Cafferty
- St Peter’s Sorgham Beer from “St Peters Gluten-Free Beer” by Scott Adams
- Easiest-Ever Fruit Crisp from “Easiest Ever Gluten-Free Fruit Crisp” by Wendy Cohan
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1