Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 18 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- DQ8 Gene Causes More Than Just Celiac From “DQ8 Causes More Than Just Celiac Disease” by Hallie Davis
- Is Gluten Sensitivity a Neurological Disease? From “Is Gluten Sensitivity a Neurological Disease?” by Jefferson Adams
- Non-Celiacs Also Show Gluten Sensitivity From “Non-celiacs Show Interleukin 15 Production when Challenged with Gliadin Peptides” by Jefferson Adams
- Dr. Ron Hoggan Takes On Slate Magazine For Misrepresentation From “Ron Hoggan's Response to Unfortunate 'Throwing Out the Wheat' Article in Slate” by Ron Hoggan
- Celiac Stress and The Adrenals From “How Gluten Sensitivity Affects the 'Stress Gland'” by Dr. Vikki Petersen D.C, C.C.N
- “Zeer.com to Create Your Gluten-Free Shopping List” by Scott Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1