Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 18 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- DQ8 Gene Causes More Than Just Celiac From “DQ8 Causes More Than Just Celiac Disease” by Hallie Davis
- Is Gluten Sensitivity a neurological Disease? From “Is Gluten Sensitivity a Neurological Disease?” by Jefferson Adams
- Non-Celiacs Also Show Gluten Sensitivity From “Non-celiacs Show Interleukin 15 Production when Challenged with Gliadin Peptides” by Jefferson Adams
- Dr. Ron Hoggan Takes On Slate Magazine For Misrepresentation From “Ron Hoggan's Response to Unfortunate 'Throwing Out the Wheat' Article in Slate” by Ron Hoggan
- Celiac Stress and The Adrenals From “How Gluten Sensitivity Affects the 'Stress Gland'” by Dr. Vikki Petersen D.C, C.C.N
- “Zeer.com to Create Your Gluten-Free Shopping List” by Scott Adams
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1