- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Party Meatballs (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Party Meatballs (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This excellent recipe comes to us from Jane B. This recipe is a hit at any party.
4 lbs. lean ground beef
1 cup water
½ cup gluten-free soy sauce
Mix well with hands and form into 1 inch balls and put in baking pan with balls touching and crowded. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes at 350F, drain well.
Brown a finely diced onion in a little olive oil and add:
2 bottles of gluten-free bbq sauce
2 jars of apricot jam (it must be jam and should be in equal amount to bbq sauce - approximately 1 lb. 8 oz. measurements)
Heat together on stove top then transfer to a crockpot, add meatballs and cook all day on low heat.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).