Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 20 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Elevated Celiac antibodies from “Elevated Celiac Antibodies...” by Jefferson Adams
- New Celiac Gene from “Maltese Researchers Discover New Gene in Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Pregnancy Risk from “Early Pregnancy Loss in Celiac Women: The Role of Genetic Markers of Thrombophilia” by Jefferson Adams
- Psoriasis and Celiac Disease from “Psoriasis and Celiac Disease” by Jennifer Arrington
- Food Banks & Restricted Diets from “Soup Kitchens, Food Pantries, & Restricted Diets” by Kim Hopkins
- Grandma Rose's Potted Chicken from “Grandma Rose’s Gluten-Free Potted Chicken” by Laurie Levene-Whitehill
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1