Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 20 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Elevated Celiac Antibodies from “Elevated Celiac Antibodies...” by Jefferson Adams
- New Celiac Gene from “Maltese Researchers Discover New Gene in Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Pregnancy Risk from “Early Pregnancy Loss in Celiac Women: The Role of Genetic Markers of Thrombophilia” by Jefferson Adams
- Psoriasis and Celiac Disease from “Psoriasis and Celiac Disease” by Jennifer Arrington
- Food Banks & Restricted Diets from “Soup Kitchens, Food Pantries, & Restricted Diets” by Kim Hopkins
- Grandma Rose's Potted Chicken from “Grandma Rose’s Gluten-Free Potted Chicken” by Laurie Levene-Whitehill
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1