Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 21 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- The Hookworm Cure from “Could Hookworm Infections Help Cure Celiac Disease?” by Jefferson Adams
- Healthy Bones for Celiac Kids from “Gluten-free by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac.com Thanksgiving and Holiday Guide from “Celiac.com's Best Ever Gluten-free Thanksgiving Guide!” by Jefferson Adams
- A Few Words on Food Sensitivity from “Children, Gluten Sensitivity and Other Food Related Issues” by Paul Smith
- Gluten-Free Manufacturing Processes from “The Safe and Confident Manufacture of Gluten-Free Foods” by Paul Smith
- Holiday Sugar Cookies from “Sugar Cookies / Cut-Out Cookies” by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1