Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 21 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- The Hookworm Cure from “Could Hookworm Infections Help Cure Celiac Disease?” by Jefferson Adams
- Healthy Bones for Celiac Kids from “Gluten-free Diet Means Healthier Bones for Kids with Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac.com Thanksgiving and Holiday Guide from “Celiac.com's Best Ever Gluten-free Thanksgiving Guide!” by Jefferson Adams
- A Few Words on Food Sensitivity from “Children, Gluten Sensitivity and Other Food Related Issues” by Paul Smith
- Gluten-Free Manufacturing Processes from “The Safe and Confident Manufacture of Gluten-Free Foods” by Paul Smith
- Holiday Sugar Cookies from “Sugar Cookies / Cut-Out Cookies” by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1