Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 22 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Collagenous Sprue from Collagenous Sprue Patients Achieving Relatively Good Clinical Outcomes by Jefferson Adams and Collagenous Sprue by Scott Adams
- Osteoporosis and Celiac from Osteoporosis Associated with Neutralizing Autoantibodies against Osteoprotegerin by Jefferson Adams
- A Gluten-Free Catholic from Catholicism and Celiac Disease by Melissa Blanco
- A Few Words About Soy Protein from Soy as a Food Allergen by Paul Smith
- Crusty French Bread from Crusty Gluten-Free French Bread (Baguettes) by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1