Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 25 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- autoimmune Disease from “Autoimmune Thyroid Disease Carries Greater Prevalence and Relative Risk of Other Autoimmune Diseases” by Jefferson Adams
- The serological Test from “Is DGP Serological Test the Wave of the Future for Celiac Disease Testing?” by Destiny Stone
- A Revolutionary Drug from “Encouraging New Celiac Disease Drug” by Destiny Stone
- Celiacs Young and Old from “Celiac Disease Shows Similar Presentations in Elderly and Young Adult Populations” by Jefferson Adams
- Obesity and Malnutrition from “Celiac and Obesity - The Truth About Following a Gluten-Free Diet” by Destiny Stone
- Nervous Disorder from “The Correlation Between Gluten Intolerance and Neurological Disease” by Destiny Stone
- Chicken soup, Broth and Stock from “Savory, Scrumptious Soups have Serious Healing powers” By Connie Sarros; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Vol 9, Iss 1, Winter 2010.
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1