Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 25 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Autoimmune Disease from “Autoimmune Thyroid Disease Carries Greater Prevalence and Relative Risk of Other Autoimmune Diseases” by Jefferson Adams
- The Serological Test from “Is DGP Serological Test the Wave of the Future for Celiac Disease Testing?” by Destiny Stone
- A Revolutionary Drug from “Encouraging New Celiac Disease Drug” by Destiny Stone
- Celiacs Young and Old from “Celiac Disease Shows Similar Presentations in Elderly and Young Adult Populations” by Jefferson Adams
- Obesity and Malnutrition from “Celiac and Obesity - The Truth About Following a Gluten-Free Diet” by Destiny Stone
- Nervous Disorder from “The Correlation Between Gluten Intolerance and Neurological Disease” by Destiny Stone
- Chicken soup, Broth and Stock from “Savory, Scrumptious Soups have Serious Healing powers” By Connie Sarros; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Vol 9, Iss 1, Winter 2010.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1