Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 26 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Mucosal Recovery from “Mucosal Recovery and Mortality in Adults With Celiac Disease After Treatment With a Gluten-Free Diet" by Jefferson Adams
- Breastfeeding from “Celiac Disease and Breastfeeding - The Missing Link" by Destiny Stone
- HLA DQ2 Gliadin from “HLA-DQ2-gliadin Tetramer for Diagnosis of Celiac Disease" by Jefferson Adams
- Mass Screening Could Solve A Lot of Problems from “Celiac Disease Mass Screening May be Cost Effective" by Destiny Stone
- Restless Leg Syndrome from “Restless Leg Syndrome Common in Adults with Celiac Disease" by Jefferson Adams
- Kitchen and Bathroom 101 from “The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free" by Destiny Stone
- Springtime is Green Time from “Going Green” By Connie Sarros; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Spring 2010
- Snickerdoodles from “ Snickerdoodles (Gluten-Free)" by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1