Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 26 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- mucosal Recovery from “Mucosal Recovery and Mortality in Adults With Celiac Disease After Treatment With a Gluten-Free Diet" by Jefferson Adams
- Breastfeeding from “Celiac Disease and Breastfeeding - The Missing Link" by Destiny Stone
- HLA DQ2 gliadin from “HLA-DQ2-gliadin Tetramer for Diagnosis of Celiac Disease" by Jefferson Adams
- Mass Screening Could Solve A Lot of Problems from “Celiac Disease Mass Screening May be Cost Effective" by Destiny Stone
- restless leg syndrome from “Restless Leg Syndrome Common in Adults with Celiac Disease" by Jefferson Adams
- Kitchen and Bathroom 101 from “The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free" by Destiny Stone
- Springtime is Green Time from “Going Green” By Connie Sarros; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Spring 2010
- Snickerdoodles from “ Snickerdoodles (Gluten-Free)" by Jules Shepard
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1