Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 27 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- The Mechanics of malabsorption from “Impaired Solute Transporters and Aquaporins May Trigger Malabsorption in Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- C-Section and Celiac Disease from “The Cesarean Section and Celiac Disease Connection” by Destiny Stone
- Scott Adams and Ron Hoggan Live on the Radio from “Scott Adams and Ron Hoggan On Live Radio in Support of Celiac Awareness Month” by Scott Adams
- Celiac History from “National Celiac Awareness Month and History of Celiac Disease” by Destiny Stone
- bacteria and Gene Expression from “Gluten-Free But Still Feeling Ill” By Dr. Vikki Petersen, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Spring 2010
- Gluten-Free Camping from and“Gluten-Free Camping” and “Gluten-Free Hamburgers” by Destiny Stone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1