Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 29 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Anxiety and Depression from “Anxiety and Depression in Adults with Celiac Disease on a Gluten-free Diet" by Jefferson Adams
- Research on a New Celiac Genetic Identifier from “Study Shows Non-synonymous Variant (Gly307Ser) in CD226 Confers Higher Risk for Multiple Autoimmune Diseases” by Jefferson Adams
- Scott Adams and“New Book on Celiac Disease Explores the Health Hazards of Eating Gluten, the Diagnostic Process and Important Reasons to be Gluten-Free” by Scott Adams
- Is Intestinal Biopsy Avoidable? from “Is Intestinal Biopsy Avoidable in Diagnosing Celiac Disease?” by Destiny Stone
- The Economics of Early Diagnosis from “The Economics of Celiac Disease: Is Early Celiac Diagnosis Cost Effective?” by Destiny Stone
- Summertime Fruit and The Easiest Recipe Ever from “The Fruit Factor” By Connie Sarros, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Summer 2010, vol 9 iss 3.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1