Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 29 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Anxiety and Depression from “Anxiety and Depression in Adults with Celiac Disease on a Gluten-free Diet" by Jefferson Adams
- Research on a New Celiac Genetic Identifier from “Study Shows Non-synonymous Variant (Gly307Ser) in CD226 Confers Higher Risk for Multiple Autoimmune Diseases” by Jefferson Adams
- Scott Adams and Ron Hoggan’s New Book! from “New Book on Celiac Disease Explores the Health Hazards of Eating Gluten, the Diagnostic Process and Important Reasons to be Gluten-Free” by Scott Adams
- Is intestinal biopsy Avoidable? from “Is Intestinal Biopsy Avoidable in Diagnosing Celiac Disease?” by Destiny Stone
- The Economics of Early Diagnosis from “The Economics of Celiac Disease: Is Early Celiac Diagnosis Cost Effective?” by Destiny Stone
- Summertime Fruit and The Easiest Recipe Ever from “The Fruit Factor” By Connie Sarros, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Summer 2010, vol 9 iss 3.
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1