- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- Egg Fried Rice (Gluten-Free)
Egg Fried Rice (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I created The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
- 1 tablespoon Groundnut Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 675g Cold Cooked Rice
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbls gluten-free Soy Sauce
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat until very hot.
- Add the oil and swirl around.
- Add the onion and pepper and stir–fry for 3–5 minutes, or until softened but not colored.
- Add the rice to the pan and stir around until it is mixed with the vegetables and heated through.
- Push the rice away from the center of the pan, pour in the eggs, and stir until scrambled and set.
Once the eggs are scrambled, toss all the ingredients together, add the gluten-free soy sauce, decorate with sliced scallions and serve at once.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).