- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Heinz BiAglut PastaMia Gluten-Free Pasta
After many years of unexplained medical issues, I was finally diagnosed with celiac disease in 2002.Â The first couple of years were a rough road traveled, but I am feeling better than I ever have.Â It is important that I share what I have learned over the years with others and to do my part to help raise awareness of celiac disease.
I recently received a sample of Heinz BiAglut PastaMia Gluten-free Fusilli and I was curious as to how this Italian gluten-free pasta would compare to others that I have tried. I cooked them exactly as instructed on the bag and they came out beautifully. The gluten free noodles held their shape and had a nice, firm "al dente" texture.
Note: Articles that appear in the "Gluten-Free Product Reviews" section of this site are paid advertisements. For more information about this see our Advertising Page.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).