Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 31 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- New toxic wheat from “Are New Wheat Breeds Driving Up Celiac Disease Rates?” by Jefferson Adams
- Sleep disorders from “Gluten-free or not...” by Jefferson Adams
- Children lacking vitamins D and K from “Vitamins Crucial to Preventing Bone Disease in Celiacs” by Jefferson Adams
- Immune system phenotype from “Immune Phenotype of Children …” by Jefferson Adams
Popular Topics on Celiac.com:
- National Celiac Awareness Day from “National Celiac Disease Awareness Day…” by Scott Adams
- Tropical Fruit Shake from the Summer 2010 Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, “Tropical Fruit Shake” by Connie Sarros
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1