Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 32 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- The Hygiene Theory from “New Study Shows Celiac Disease on the Rise, Striking Later in Life” by Jefferson Adams
- Faster, More Accurate serological Test from “FDA Approves First Fully Automated Gliadin Tests with Deamidated Peptides for Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac Killer from “How NOT to Get Gluten-free Food in Jail” by Jefferson Adams
- Gluten-Free for Weight Loss from “Experts: Gluten-free Diet Good for Celiac Disease, Not for Losing Weight” by Jefferson Adams
- Essential Fats from “Gluten and Immunity” By Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D.; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Autumn 2010
- Pumpkin Pancakes from “Pumpkin Pancakes (Gluten-Free)” by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1