Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 32 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- The Hygiene Theory from “New Study Shows Celiac Disease on the Rise, Striking Later in Life” by Jefferson Adams
- Faster, More Accurate Serological Test from “FDA Approves First Fully Automated Gliadin Tests with Deamidated Peptides for Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac Killer from “How NOT to Get Gluten-free Food in Jail” by Jefferson Adams
- Gluten-Free for Weight Loss from “Experts: Gluten-free Diet Good for Celiac Disease, Not for Losing Weight” by Jefferson Adams
- Essential Fats from “Gluten and Immunity” By Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D.; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Autumn 2010
- Pumpkin Pancakes from “Pumpkin Pancakes (Gluten-Free)” by Jules Shepard
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1