Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 34 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Mesalamine from “Small Intestinal Release Mesalamine…” by Jefferson Adams
- Saliva Screening from “Saliva Screening for Anti-transglutaminase…” by Jefferson Adams
- Childhood Stress and Celiac from “No Link Between Early Psychological Stress…” by Jefferson Adams
- There’s no such thing as partial gluten-sensitivity from “Study Supports Gluten-free Diet for 'Potential' Celiac Disease Patients” by Jefferson Adams
- Family Talk from “The Psychological Impact of Celiac Disease” by Kit Kellison; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Autumn 2010
- Molasses Spice Cookies from “Molasses Spice Cookies (Gluten-Free)” by Lisa Clauset
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1