- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Beanitos Gluten-free Chipolte Black Bean Chips by Bean Brand Foods
After many years of unexplained medical issues, I was finally diagnosed with celiac disease in 2002.Â The first couple of years were a rough road traveled, but I am feeling better than I ever have.Â It is important that I share what I have learned over the years with others and to do my part to help raise awareness of celiac disease.
I recently tried Benitos gluten free Black Bean Chipotle BBQ Chips and boy was I impressed! These chips are free from gluten, corn, soy and potato. This is truly one of those products that seems too good to be true, and I would have never guessed that this great tasting chip is also low glycemic, high in fiber and omega 3's and packs 4 grams of protein for each serving! It reminded me of a corn chip without the corn, and the seasoning added an extra "sinful" flavor to the chip. Beanitos gluten free chips pack a great crunch and hold up beautifully to dipping.
Visit their website at www.Beanitos.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).