Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 36 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- New Links Between Crohn’s and Celiac from "Study Shows Celiac, Crohn's Disease Share Genetic Links" by Jefferson Adams
- Gluten Intolerance Without Celiac from "Study Shows Gluten Intolerance Without Celiac Disease" by Jefferson Adams
- Hypo-Allergenic Wheat from "Eliminating the Celiac Disease-triggering Properties of Alpha-Gliadin Peptides in Wheat" by Jefferson Adams
- Eating Wheat for the Celiac Test from "Do I have to Re-introduce Gluten in Order to have an Accurate Gluten Sensitivity Test Done?" by Dr. Tom O'Bryan
- The Gluten-Detecting Dog from "Gluten-Detecting Dogs"
- Impossibly Easy Dinner Pie from “Impossible Gluten-Free Pie” by Connie Sarros
- from the Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011 issue by Tina Turbin
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1