Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 36 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- New Links Between Crohn’s and Celiac from "Study Shows Celiac, Crohn's Disease Share Genetic Links" by Jefferson Adams
- Gluten Intolerance Without Celiac from "Study Shows Gluten Intolerance Without Celiac Disease" by Jefferson Adams
- Hypo-Allergenic Wheat from "Eliminating the Celiac Disease-triggering Properties of Alpha-Gliadin Peptides in Wheat" by Jefferson Adams
- Eating Wheat for the Celiac Test from "Do I have to Re-introduce Gluten in Order to have an Accurate Gluten Sensitivity Test Done?" by Dr. Tom O'Bryan
- The Gluten-Detecting Dog from "Gluten-Detecting Dogs"
- Impossibly Easy Dinner Pie from “Impossible Gluten-Free Pie” by Connie Sarros
- from the Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011 issue by Tina Turbin
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1