CeliAct™ is a nutritional supplement designed specifically for people with celiac disease. An enormous amount of research shows that following a gluten free diet by itself is not enough for people with celiac disease. Supplementation is a vital next step. CeliAct features five core components found in one pill, with each vitamin, mineral, and nutrient backed by research to provide much-needed nutritional support.
These five components are:
You can read more about this exciting new nutritional supplement at www.CeliAct.com, and you can send comments, questions, and feedback to email@example.com. Note:
in the "Gluten-Free Food & Specialty
this site are paid advertisements. For
information about this see
- Multivitamin / Multimineral Complex - The intestine of someone with celiac disease doesn't absorb essential vitamins and minerals as well as it should. CeliAct contains high-potency nutrients that people with celiac disease need.
- Bone-Building Formula - One in four people with celiac disease suffers from osteoporosis, a chronic disease that results in weak and brittle bones. Another 40% of celiac patients suffer from osteopenia, a condition that results in reduced bone mass. CeliAct contains three core bone density nutrients to reduce the risk of these conditions.
- Intestinal Healing Blend – To repair the intestine, CeliAct contains nutrients that can help to boost and accelerate intestinal healing.
- Probiotic Defense Complex – Probiotics are the friendly bacteria that live in the gut, and Dr. Alessio Fasano says they might someday turn out to be a cure for celiac disease. While this therapy does not yet exist, probiotics help to eliminate bad intestinal bacteria and play an essential role in healthy digestion.
- Digestive Enzyme Support – Because the damaged intestine does not absorb nutrients well, CeliAct contains digestive enzymes to assist in breaking down food and release more vitamins and minerals to reduce the risk of nutrient deficiencies.