Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 37 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Difference Between Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity from “Study Shows Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease Clinically Different” by Jefferson Adams
- Are oats sfe? from "Should Celiacs Eat Oats? Depends on the Oat" by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- New Study On Gut bacteria from “Study Finds Gut Bacteria can Affect Intestines' Protective Layer” by Kristina Campbell
- Prize Awarded for Excellence in Celiac Disease Research from “2011 William K. Warren, Jr. Prize for Excellence in Celiac Disease Research Recipient Announced” by Scott Adams
- Prebiotics Are Not probiotics from “Do You Still Have Symptoms on a Gluten-Free Diet? It May Be Your Microbiotia” by Frank W. Jackson MD, Gastroenterologist, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Gingerbread Waffles from “Gingerbread Waffles (Gluten-Free)” by Jefferson Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1