Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 37 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Difference Between Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity from “Study Shows Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease Clinically Different” by Jefferson Adams
- Are oats sfe? from "Should Celiacs Eat Oats? Depends on the Oat" by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- New Study On Gut
- Prize Awarded for Excellence in Celiac Disease Research from “2011 William K. Warren, Jr. Prize for Excellence in Celiac Disease Research Recipient Announced” by Scott Adams
- Prebiotics Are Not Probiotics from “Do You Still Have Symptoms on a Gluten-Free Diet? It May Be Your Microbiotia” by Frank W. Jackson MD, Gastroenterologist, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Gingerbread Waffles from “Gingerbread Waffles (Gluten-Free)” by Jefferson Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1