Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 38 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Asthma and Celiac Disease from “Strong Link Between Asthma and Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Microscopic Enteritis from “The Role of Microscopic Enteritis in Celiac Disease Malabsorption” by Jefferson Adams
- Product Recall Notice from "Tri City Cheese and Meats Recalls Teriyaki Flavored Beef and Poultry Products Due to Undeclared Wheat" by Scott Adams
- Metabonomics from “Metabonomics and Celiac Disease: A New Frontier” by Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D. Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Sautéed Pears with Honey-Yogurt from "Sautéed Pears with Honey-Yogurt (Gluten-Free)" by Jefferson Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1