Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 38 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Asthma and Celiac Disease from “Strong Link Between Asthma and Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Microscopic Enteritis from “The Role of Microscopic Enteritis in Celiac Disease Malabsorption” by Jefferson Adams
- Product Recall Notice from "Tri City Cheese and Meats Recalls Teriyaki Flavored Beef and Poultry Products Due to Undeclared Wheat" by Scott Adams
- Metabonomics from “Metabonomics and Celiac Disease: A New Frontier” by Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D. Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Sautéed Pears with Honey-Yogurt from "Sautéed Pears with Honey-Yogurt (Gluten-Free)" by Jefferson Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1