Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 39 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Celiac Vaccine from ImmusanT's Celiac Vaccine Passed Phase I Clinical Trials by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Irritable bowel Syndrome from Gluten Contributes to Irritable Bowel Syndrome Even in Non-Celiacs by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Celiac disease and Multiple sclerosis from Higher Rates of Celiac Disease in People with Multiple Sclerosis by Jefferson Adams
- Female Hormones and autoimmune Disease from Female Hormones and Autoimmune Disease - the Connection by Dr. Vikki Petersen D.C, C.C.N, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Summer Fun Fruit Smoothie from Easy Anytime Smoothie (Gluten-Free) by Jefferson Adams
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1