Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 39 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Celiac Vaccine from ImmusanT's Celiac Vaccine Passed Phase I Clinical Trials by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome from Gluten Contributes to Irritable Bowel Syndrome Even in Non-Celiacs
- Celiac disease and Multiple Sclerosis from Higher Rates of Celiac Disease in People with Multiple Sclerosis by Jefferson Adams
- Female Hormones and Autoimmune Disease from Female Hormones and Autoimmune Disease - the Connection by Dr. Vikki Petersen D.C, C.C.N, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Summer Fun Fruit Smoothie from Easy Anytime Smoothie (Gluten-Free) by Jefferson Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1