Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 44 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Mouth bacteria from Normal Flora Bacteria Able to Cleave Gluten by Amy O'Connell.
- Suicide Risk from Higher Suicide Rates in Celiac Disease Patients by Jefferson Adams.
- Celiac on the Rise from Celiac Disease Prevalence is on the Rise by Tina Turbin.
- Celiac.com Candy List from Gluten-free and Gluten-safe Halloween Candy 2011 by Jefferson Adams.
- Food Banks Need Your Help from Food Banks Struggle to Keep Gluten-Free Items in Stock by Jefferson Adams.
- Brown Rice Hot Cereal From Five-Minute Healthy Breakfasts, By Connie Sarros; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Autumn 2011.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1