Cinnamon and Rosemary Roasted Peanuts (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 tsp. fresh lime zest
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, very finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spread peanut mixture on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).