- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Jovial Foods Gluten-Free Organic Brown Rice Penne Rigate Pasta
After many years of unexplained medical issues, I was finally diagnosed with celiac disease in 2002.Â The first couple of years were a rough road traveled, but I am feeling better than I ever have.Â It is important that I share what I have learned over the years with others and to do my part to help raise awareness of celiac disease.
I recently tried Jovial Foods' Gluten-Free Organic Brown Rice Penne Rigate Pasta and was looking forward making my Grandmother's baked ziti dish using this penne rigate pasta. Since I am super sensitive to gluten, I love the fact that Jovial Foods make their pasta in a dedicated gluten free facility and that it is also certified gluten-free.
I cooked the pasta just a few minutes under the required time on the packaging, since it would also be baked after. When I sampled the pasta by itself, I was very pleased by the taste and texture. After my tasting of Jovial Foods gluten free pasta, I had high hopes that my Grandmother's dish would finally turn out—not only for those that are gluten free in my family— but one that I can serve to those that are not on a gluten-free diet.
When I took the dish from the oven it looked beautiful! When I scooped out each serving, the pasta held its shape remarkably well, and everyone was excited to dig in. Jovial's Brown Rice Penne Rigate was a success and sadly we didn't have any left overs, but I know I will be making this dish with Jovial's pasta again soon.
For more information visit their site: www.jovialfoods.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
- Send Me Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Bartender App
- Crunchmaster Cheezy Crisps are Great Gluten-free Snacks
- Kays Naturals Gluten-Free Almond Delight Protein Puffs
- Hail Merry's Gluten-Free Blonde Macaroons
- Joelle's Gluten-Free Cosmetics, Make-Up & Skin Care Products
- Zeer.com to Create Your Gluten-Free Shopping List