Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 46 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
Celiac.com 12/31/2011 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
In The News:
- Toxoplasmosis from Celiac Disease and Toxoplasma Gondii by Jefferson Adams
- Children and the Damage of Inflammation from Childhood Celiac Disease and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders by Jefferson Adams
- Gastroesophageal Reflux from A by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Body Mass and the Gluten-Free Diet in Children from Gluten-free Diet and Body Mass in Normal-weight and Overweight Children with Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac Infertility Issues from Increased Prevalence of Celiac in People with Unexplained Infertility by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- How Aware is Your Chef from Awareness of Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance Growing Among Chefs and Public by Jefferson Adams
- Cashew Sweet Potato Soup from Cashew Sweet Potato Soup (Gluten-Free) by Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 41 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 40 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 39 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
- Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 38 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1