Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 46 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Toxoplasmosis from Celiac Disease and Toxoplasma Gondii by Jefferson Adams
- Children and the Damage of Inflammation from Childhood Celiac Disease and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders by Jefferson Adams
- Gastroesophageal Reflux from A Gluten Free Diet May Alleviate Gastroesophageal Reflux Symptoms in People with Celiac Disease by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Body Mass and the Gluten-Free Diet in Children from Gluten-free Diet and Body Mass in Normal-weight and Overweight Children with Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac Infertility Issues from Increased Prevalence of Celiac in People with Unexplained Infertility by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- How Aware is Your Chef from Awareness of Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance Growing Among Chefs and Public by Jefferson Adams
- Cashew Sweet Potato Soup from Cashew Sweet Potato Soup (Gluten-Free) by Amie Valpone
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1