Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 46 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Toxoplasmosis from Celiac Disease and Toxoplasma Gondii by Jefferson Adams
- Children and the Damage of Inflammation from Childhood Celiac Disease and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders by Jefferson Adams
- Gastroesophageal Reflux from A by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Body Mass and the Gluten-Free Diet in Children from Gluten-free Diet and Body Mass in Normal-weight and Overweight Children with Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac Infertility Issues from Increased Prevalence of Celiac in People with Unexplained Infertility by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- How Aware is Your Chef from Awareness of Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance Growing Among Chefs and Public by Jefferson Adams
- Cashew Sweet Potato Soup from Cashew Sweet Potato Soup (Gluten-Free) by Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1