Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 47 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- A Better Bread from Could Ultrasound Baking Technology Mean a Better Gluten-free Bun in the Oven? by Jefferson Adams
- World’s Largest Apple Tart from World's Longest Apple Tart Promotes Apples, Celiac Disease Awareness by Jefferson Adams
- GI Cancer Risk from Low Risk of Gastrointestinal Cancer Among Patients with Celiac Disease, Inflammation, or Latent Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Family Battles Canadian Government for Care from Disabled B.C. Woman with Celiac and Other Diseases Battles Government for Care by Jefferson Adams
- The Adrenals from Gluten Intolerance Affects Hormonal Balance by Dr. Vikki Petersen, , DC, CCN, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Winter 2012
- Black Bean Burritos from Gluten-Free Black Bean Burritos by Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1