Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 47 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- A Better Bread from Could Ultrasound Baking Technology Mean a Better Gluten-free Bun in the Oven? by Jefferson Adams
- World’s Largest Apple Tart from World's Longest Apple Tart Promotes Apples, Celiac Disease Awareness by Jefferson Adams
- GI cancer Risk from Low Risk of Gastrointestinal Cancer Among Patients with Celiac Disease, Inflammation, or Latent Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Family Battles Canadian Government for Care from Disabled B.C. Woman with Celiac and Other Diseases Battles Government for Care by Jefferson Adams
- The Adrenals from Gluten Intolerance Affects Hormonal Balance by Dr. Vikki Petersen, , DC, CCN, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Winter 2012
- Black Bean Burritos from Gluten-Free Black Bean Burritos by Amie Valpone
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1