Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- 2 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Ways with Edemame: Cilantro Edamame Deviled Eggs and Orange Edamame Salsa
2 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Ways with Edemame: Cilantro Edamame Deviled Eggs and Orange Edamame Salsa
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
Besides being healthy and fiber-rich, these two recipes will have your guests asking you to send them the recipes!
Cilantro Edamame Deviled Eggs
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- 5 hard boiled egg yolks
- 1 cup silken tofu
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 10 egg white halves (yolks hollowed out)
Toss all ingredients except egg whites into the food processor; pulse until smooth. Transfer mixture into hollow egg white halves. Serve chilled with a sprinkle of chili powder.
Orange Edamame Salsa
- 2 cups edamame, cooked
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. orange juice
- 1/4 tsp. orange zest
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
Toss all ingredients into a food processor; pulse until smooth. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve chilled with gluten-free crackers.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Steak with Mushrooms and Chinese Broccoli (Gluten-Free)
I love quick easy stir-fry dishes that use fresh meat and vegetables to deliver big flavor and a tasty meal.... [READ MORE]
Korean-style Beef Kebabs (Gluten-Free)
Koreans know a thing or two about barbecue.... [READ MORE]
Easy Grilled Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten-Free)
I love teriyaki.... [READ MORE]
Korean-style BBQ Ribs (Gluten-Free)
Korean food is right at the top of my favorite international cuisine list, especially Korean barbecue.... [READ MORE]