Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 48 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Gluten Free Drugs from FDA Hunts Out Gluten in Drugs to Help Those with Celiac Disease By Jefferson Adams
- Celiac Disease in the Elderly from Celiac Disease in the Elderly By Jefferson Adams
- New European Celiac Symbol from New Universal Gluten-free Symbol for European Food Packaging By Jefferson Adams
- Food Sensitivity from Importance of Early Gluten Sensitivity Diagnosis By Miranda Jade Turbin
- The Several Gluten Proteins from The Many Benefits of a Gluten-Free Diet By Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D. Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Winter 2012
- Edamame Deviled Eggs from Two Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan Ways with Edemame: Cilantro Edamame Deviled Eggs and Orange Edamame Salsa By Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1