- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free)
Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad just in time for the warm spring weather here is a perfect picnic meal.
- 3 cups gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. Veganaise Mayonnaise
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 tsp. each sea salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Barlean's Flax Oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with pasta; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Serve warm or chilled.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).