- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free)
Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to ‘Clean Eating’ by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Not limiting her focus to companies and brands, Amie works hands-on with individuals and groups as a Food Allergy Concierge and Healthy Family Pantry Stylist to guide them through their transition into a healthier lifestyle. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.
Amie works one-on-one with people in person and via Skype or phone to help make their lives easier and taking the stress of "thinking it's hard to live with food allergies and/or celiac."
Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad just in time for the warm spring weather here is a perfect picnic meal.
- 3 cups gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. Veganaise Mayonnaise
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 tsp. each sea salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Barlean's Flax Oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with pasta; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Serve warm or chilled.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).