Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 49 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- New Celiac Medical Language from New Medical Language Makes Gluten-Sensitivity and Celiac Disease Separate Disorders by Jefferson Adams
- Thyroxine malabsorption from Higher-Than-Normal Thyroxine Doses Offer a Clue to Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Body Mass and Celiac Diagnosis from Should Doctors Ignore Body Mass Index to Better Diagnose Celiac Disease? by Jefferson Adams
- Trouble With Gluten Free School Lunches from UK Schools Warned Over 'Gluten-free' Meals by Jefferson Adams
- osteoporosis from Osteoporosis and Celiac Disease By Alexander R. Shikhman, MD, PhD, FACR, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Winter 2012
- Lavender Spinach Soup from Creamy Vegan Lavender Spinach Soup (gluten-free) by Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1