Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 49 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- New Celiac Medical Language from New Medical Language Makes Gluten-Sensitivity and Celiac Disease Separate Disorders by Jefferson Adams
- Thyroxine Malabsorption from Higher-Than-Normal Thyroxine Doses Offer a Clue to Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Body Mass and Celiac Diagnosis from Should Doctors Ignore Body Mass Index to Better Diagnose Celiac Disease? by Jefferson Adams
- Trouble With Gluten Free School Lunches from UK Schools Warned Over 'Gluten-free' Meals by Jefferson Adams
- Osteoporosis from Osteoporosis and Celiac Disease By Alexander R. Shikhman, MD, PhD, FACR, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Winter 2012
- Lavender Spinach Soup from Creamy Vegan Lavender Spinach Soup (gluten-free) by Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1