- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Easy Oven-baked Salmon (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Easy Oven-baked Salmon (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Okay, salmon is one of my all-time favorite fish. I love it raw, I love it cooked. I like it grilled, baked, poached or fried. Pretty much any way you can make it, I'll eat it with a smile on my face. Salmon is one of those fish that needs minimal added preparation to be delicious. This recipe honors that fact. It is fast, easy and tasty, and it will have your guests clamoring for more.
12 ounce salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ tablespoon of paprika
1 lemon cut into wedges, for serving
Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Season salmon with salt and pepper and paprika. Rub with garlic. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or baking dish.
Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedges. I like to serve it with a side of rice, or with my favorite gluten-free pasta.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).